Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Way behind again

 If it is not one thing it is another. The lasix caused me to loose to much potassium. Robert Wiggens was here to mow my yard. I went to the door to pay him, I thought I was going to fall out the door - so dizzy and weak. Robert grabbed me and put me in my recliner.  He ask if I had told Lakin about this. Of course I hadn't.  He told me to call Lakin or he would. so I did Also said he was not leaving til one of them got here.  Lakin called Kim to take me t the hospital and he met us there.  I had vomited a few times that morning, that also caused dehydration. So IVs and potassium IV and IM then oral. Was in from sunday til tuesday. Did get meds for the water blisters on my toes. My cardiologist came by and said that the meds he had me on were working. Regulating my heart beat. OH and I bruise very easy. Came home and was weak. That is getting better. Went to the dr for 10 day check on my potassium.  ot a call from the dr office. potassium is good but need to stop my relafin(for arthritis pain) as my one  kidney bloodwork was not good. Another problem! Another check in 6 weeks. But my heart beat is fairly regular and not giving me any trouble. Keep praaying!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, Lois! I had no idea! I am so glad Robert was there to help you. Hope you are feeling stronger now. Please let me know if we can help at all!

    ReplyDelete