Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nana's Rambling

Not sure how I am feeling about what is to happen next with my heart.  I see Dr Abu, cardiologist thursday at 12:30.  Some of the time I feel good, like there is not a problem. Then all of a sudden I get a tight chest, light headed. Then I sit down and try to relax with a little bit of self Hypnosis.  It is not as bad as the orginal attack. unlike the orginal these  seems to go away in a short time. If I didn't have an appointment on Thursday I would call and make an appoint. So I am not sure what the decision will be thursday.  Yea I am down and teary.
Christopher came up to me today, cuddled against me, then told me to have the doctor make my heart better.  He said  that he and sister need someone to take care of them when mommy and daddy are working and he wants to come to Nana's house to play.  It was so hard not to cry at that time but it would have upset him.

I wrote this to get my feeling out and hope that it helps me get thru this. That and doing a lot of praying.

Lois

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. I will pray for you, too. That has to be hard. It was sweet what Christopher said.

    ReplyDelete