Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Christopherism

I picked the grandkids up at school yesterday. First Christopher - Ask what he did at school, He didn't answer, I repeated the question. "Nana, I was chewing my cookie, and you are not to talk with cookie in your mouth." He then proceeded to tell me that 'they were going to the zoo on Thursday, Unless it storms all day.  If it rains just a little bit we will go to the inside stuff, snakes, spiders, turtles, lizards and those things.'  He hoped it didnt rain so he could also see all the other animals. Mommy and some of the other mommies were going with them to help Mrs. Smith. (Not sure she needs help because as we already know what she says is law.)
Then he said that they learned how they had to behave. "Then learned about the animals but I knew most of that."

At first Savannah didn't like it that Christopher was going to the zoo. But I think she is realizing now that they each will do there own things. She does Girl Scout things and Christopher doesn't.  She goes to "Faith in God" at church but Christopher has to sit out in the anteroom with Daddy

Another ism!!  I  had gotten my hair cut SHORT, Christopher was looking at the back of my head and informed me that there was a hole in my hair and tried to cover the hole. He decided that my hair was as short as his and wouldn't cover the hole. My hair wasn't to be that short.  About that time one of his classmates came with her "papa" to pick up her sister.  So the talking began, Like they hadn't seen each other 30 minutes before.

No comments:

Post a Comment