Monday, June 18, 2012

Busy week!!

This week Savannah is going to a Ranch camp for 5 days.. Riding horses, swimming, Crafts And apparently much more. She is so hype about going she doesn't remember what all they are doing. She is in the same group with one of her friends from Church - Another Savannah! The nice thing is that her mother is bringing both home in the evening.

Christopher is with me during the time Savannah is at camp. He is already lost!! He has never been by himself for several days in a row. He was a couple years ago but at that time it was no big deal.  He knows she will be gone during the day all week.  He wants to get in his pool, in about 10 minutes He is out. He didn't want to swim with out 'sister' being there.  He played with his trains watched movies and about 4pm decided he wanted to go back into the pool.He stayed this time about 45 minutes. He didn't like it that I was emptying the pool, it had been up a few days. Will redo tomorrow.
He told me he would clean the bottom o the pool for me. We have found that the Swifter dust mop is the best thing to wipe up the dirt, grass and slime from the  bottom of the pool. Quick and less messy.

I have approx 2+ weeks left on my mission. Finish July 5. It has been interesting but still stressfull as the whole Family History Center Support is changing and enlarging. We also cover the Online Film ordering area.  It is  ongoing changes and a lot more technical. and it has been very hard for me to keep up with all the new stuff. Since the kids are out of school, I am now working the phones from 7pm to 10pm. Tues, wed, thur. I do some friday evenings to help cover vacations and finished missions.

This Mission would have been a lot easier if that was the only thing going on in my life. Most of the other missionaries   don't have family  obligations (which I would not give up for anything). Also I am next to the oldest in the group. Several are also Family History Center Directors and know a lot more about the Centers than I do.. I have learned a lot and have talked to people all over the world. I am glad I did this but also glad it is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment