Friday, May 11, 2012

I am behind in posting. Have not been feeling great, mostly just feeling old!!  The heart cath is past, No stent was inserted as the artery was to small to accept the catheter nevermind the stent. The  doctor was not to concerned about a clot causing any problems, it was not in an area to do much damage.  The stress test showed the blockage in a larger vessel.  Of course I am still black and blue and sore over a week later.

I realized how blah I was when the gkids acted like if they hugged me I would break.  I picked Christopher up at school yesterday, He was sooo good and sooo polite I thought he was sick. :)  He played quietly at the house til Lakin picked him up.  I offered to stop at the 'new' McDonalds to pick him up some supper. His reply was "If you want to Nana".  I just ordered him a happy meal and nothing for me. He told me that I should have gotten some food for me,"you have to eat Nana". We came to my house and Christopher sat at his table and ate his chicken. He was sooo good the whole time he was here.  The only thing he said about my heart was for me to get better and take care of my heart so he could come to Nana's house and play.

The grandkids have been interested in the Robins nest outside the window in the backyard. They have watched the mommy and daddy Robin take food to the babies. The babies were learning to fly, Christopher went out and sat on the swing  watching for the baby to fly. The baby flew be hind him and he saw the baby fly into a bush. That was enough, he came into the house so he would not bother the baby.  Mommy Robin chattering at Christopher helped him decide to come in.  Every once in a while he checked to see if the baby bird or the baby rabbit were out in the yard.   Of course the baby robin would not come out while Savannah was here.

I have not seen much of the gkids the last few weeks.  What a difference!!  Savannah has grown taller and her face is thinner and looks much older and is usually very graceful in her moves.  She is now looking like a young lady. She already has the boys wanting to be her friend. Her class had "big" tests for a couple of days, and she said they were not bad and kinda boring. She liked how quiet it was when they took the tests.

Christopher has gotten taller and now looks like a little boy not a toddler.  So grown up!  Yesterday he was showing me some thing and said we needed to compare two different cards. When I ask what he ment by compare, I got that look, and he proceded to tell me that to compare was to see how something was the same or different.  When he has used  "big" words before and I have ask what the ment he knew and explained.  I am interested to see how the Kindergarten teacher will keep him occupied next year.

While I was in the hospital Jen Sharp picked Christopher up at school.  He informed her that "that man" Brother Sharp was to pick him up. Jen told him that Bro Sharp was at home and she was his wife. Christopher then decided it was ok to go with her. (his teacher knew the Sharps and that they were picking him up)  He played on the trampaline while waiting on the other kids to come home and mom or dad to pick him up. He loves to go to the Sharps cause there are boys there. It was also their youngest daughters birthday party. He came here with a ring pop in his mouth. I ask where her got that and he informed me he got it because  "I am so sweet". He said that as a matter of fact not bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment